Npower registration has taken a new turn with the Federal Government social intervention scheme saying Npower applicants may be disqualified.

Onyxnews Nigeria had reported earlier that the Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.

The Npower portal for 2020 Batch C opened at exactly 11: 45 pm on Friday, 26th June 2020. The development came few hours after some applicants had already registered for the scheme as against the directive of the social intervention scheme.

We are LIVE!!! Apply now on http://npower.fmhds.gov.ng. Stay calm and follow instructions carefully. When you are done, tweet at us with the hashtag #SuccessfullyAppliedForNPowerNG. We are here with you,” N-Power had tweeted regarding Npower recruitment.

The Scheme said another tweet that: “Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, Here is how to prepare for the N-Power application. Remember 1. Portal opens 11.45 pm, June 26th, 2020. 2. Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal. 3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.”

Updating the public regarding the ongoing recruitment and registration, N-Power stated that two applicants cannot use the same email address for registration, saying that its one email address per applicant. The programme warned that applicants should not use multiple email addresses to register, adding that it is an automatic disqualification.

Please NOTE that 1. Two applicants cannot use the same email address for registration. One email address per applicant. 2. Similarly, applicants shouldn’t use multiple email addresses to register. It is automatic disqualification,” Npower said in another tweet.

Facebook Comments