Some necessary step you must follow as a Survival Fund Applicants to successfully receive your fund.
Many people who signed up for the survival fund scheme under the MSME Payroll Support, MSME Grant, or Guaranteed Withdrawal categories began to wonder why they had not yet received their fund.
Despite all the worries, some applicants are unaware of the necessary step to take to finally received their fund.
OnyxNews Nigeria will highlight the steps you need to take to get your fund and necessary requirement.
To benefit from this Federal Government Survival Fund, you must meet the following requirements:
1. A registered Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
2. Must have 10 to 15 staffs working with him/her (especially for those applying for MSME Payroll Support)
3. Must be a Nigerian citizen
4. Business must be registered with SMEDAN
5. You must have registered for any of the scheme
That being said, many people have successfully signed up for the scheme but have not successfully taken the necessary steps to receive their fund.
Official Portal: www.survivalfund.gov.ng
For those that have succeeded in registering for the Survival Fund but failed to follow the necessary steps to hasting their payment.
These are the steps to follow after registration:
1. You must confirm that your CAC number has been approved.
2. If you have applied for MSME payroll support, you should inform your staff that they are ready, as the Survival Fund Center can call at any time.
3. Keep your phone active to answer the call from the survival fund center, which they will ask for your business information.
4. When you receive a call from them, you need to be patient as it will take some time.
Finally, if you have passed through the above steps, don’t panic as any moment from now, you may receive your fund.