Briefly About Green Africa Airways
Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. A new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers.
Green Africa aims to contribute significantly to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
Commitment to Excellence:
Our commitment to building a world-class airline with exceptional customer service and superior safety standards is a social responsibility that every new gTalent joining Green Africa must uphold when it comes to our Safety, Security, Culture, and 5- Point Promise to Customers.
Green Africa is recruiting to fill this position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting Manager
Experience Level: Advanced
The accounting financial manager will have the primary responsibility of managing, overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, and monitoring accounting data to produce financial reports.
Other Responsibilities Include;
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, fixed assets activity.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax returns.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- A graduate of Finance / Accounting or related discipline.
- 5 years and above of experience.
- Knowledge of accounting entries & working on ERP systems.
- Good control over Spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations & IFRS.
- Must be computer literate and technology savvy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online