Did The Nigerian Lady Who Had S£x With Dog Die Of Brucellosis Infection?
Here is why you need to know…
An online report claimed that the Nigerian lady who had s£x with dog died of brucellosis infection.
The report didn’t reveal the name of the hospital, the location or the time she died. The report reads as follows:
Report reaching our newsdesk has it that one of the ladies in the viral video having s3x with a dog in Lekki area of Lagos is dead. It was gathered that the lady, simply identified as Mirabel, died at a private hospital in Yaba Monday afternoon. A nurse at the hospital told Newsmen that Mirabel died of canine brucellosis.
According to her, the lady has been on admission since Sunday last week after she collapsed and went into coma. The source told our reporter that the lady had no choice than to open up to the doctor when the test result showed that she was suffering from what looks like canine brucellosis, which can only be a contracted dog. The nurse, who was there when Mirabel gave up the ghost, said canine brucellosis is a contagious bacterial infection caused by the bacterium, Brucella canis (B. canis).
She said this bacterial infection is highly contagious between dogs. Infected dogs usually develop an infection of the reproductive system, or a S£xually transmitted disease.
She said, “The lady had other underlying infections which were worsened by the presence of B. canis.
“She told my boss that she has been having S£x with dogs for more than three years now.”
Meanwhile, when contacted the doctor for comment, she simply responded: “That should be a private matter. How did you get to hear that? Of course, we lost a patient today at our hospital and that is all I can say for now. You can go back to whoever told you the story to get detail. I am busy now, thank you,” he said before quickly dropping the call.”
The said report is fake and there is no such incident. The lady whose video went viral that claimed she slept with a dog for 1 million naira is very much alive.