The full list of government and private-owned properties damaged by hoodlums in Lagos is out following Lekki killing.
OnyxNews Nigeria reports that serious trouble spread like a wildfire in Lagos state following Tuesday night Lekki toll gate massacre of #EndSARS Protesters.
Recall that soldiers from the Nigerian Army shot Lekki toll gate peaceful #EndSARS protesters leading to the death of “several” protesters.
Due to the Lekki toll gate killing, violence wrapped up Lagos from Wednesday morning to the time of making this report as hoodlums unleash more confusion and burnt down many public and private properties.
See full list of properties damaged in Lagos so far (Always refresh the page for update)
2. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos – set ablaze
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo – New Buses set on fire
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu – FRSC branded cars, generators burnt.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos – buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger – set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja – shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos – set on fire.
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. Access Bank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu’s Uncle’s house on Lagos Island
25. Several heritage buildings and private properties burnt down
26. Circle mall burgled
28. Shoprite, Surulere
29. Shoprite, Festac