Headline
Coronavirus lockdown: Lagosians unrest as robbers attack most areas again

Reports getting to Onyxnews Nigeria claimed that hoodlums suspected to be armed robbers have said to have invaded Mangoro, Ogba, Agege, Iyana Ipaja and Dopemu areas of Lagos state.
According to series of reports, the incident occurred on Sunday, April 12 during the lockdown directives given to prevent further spread of coronavirus pandemic.
A resident in Aluminium village in Dopemu who spoke on the incident said the robbers came in about 30 motorbikes and 105 buses around 7 in the evening and broke into people’s shops and houses.
Also, a resident in Mangoro stated that many houses were robbed of their valuables.
A resident of Agege in a message posted on social media said over 100 hoodlums operated in the area for about an hour without any security operative coming to rescue the residents from the criminals.
Another resident at Ogba through a telephone chat to this reliable online news platform said that robbers were attacking people at Capitol road, Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Oko Oba, Alagbado were awake all through for two days.
See the video below:
We are still battling with Coronavirus lockdown, Robbery is anoder problem
Many Places in Lagos like Agege, Ogba, Iyana Ipaja, Abesan Estate are currently being invaded by Armed Robbers..
The lives of every Citizen is important!
President Buhari do something #AgegeUnrest pic.twitter.com/BHPqR1sgrq
— Akinblog 🇳🇬 (@STermined) April 13, 2020
Meanwhile, Onyxnews Nigeria reported earlier that the Presidency has disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari is taking a two-step approach to fight the coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria.
It explained that the approach has to do with the security of the lives of the people, as well as easing the effect of the pandemic virus on businesses in the country.
The Presidency stated this in a tweet on its verified Twitter handle on Sunday.
According to the Presidency, Buhari was taking the approach as a national response to the virus.
“In Nigeria, we are taking a two-step approach. First, to protect the lives of our fellow Nigerians and residents living here and second, to preserve the livelihoods of workers and business owners,” it said.
-
Entertainment1 week ago
If You Attach 20 Years Jail Sentence With No Option For Fine, People Will Refrain from Piracy – Jide Kosoko
-
Headline1 week ago
Atiku Abubakar Reveals Why He Did Not Choose Wike as Running Mate in 2023 Election
-
Headline1 week ago
NIMC to Crack Down on Unauthorized NIN Card Production
-
Entertainment6 days ago
Beauty Tukura Vows to Keep Love Life Private After Relationship With Neo
-
Brands and Marketing1 week ago
Naira Rises To N1,575/$ In Parallel Market
-
Entertainment1 week ago
Reekado Banks Hints at a ‘Clueless or Demonic’ Figure Holding Back Emerging Talents in the Entertainment Industry
-
Headline1 week ago
2026 WCQ: South Africa Risk Potential Points Deduction For Fielding Ineligible Player
-
Entertainment1 week ago
EFCC Under Fire as VDM Alleges Bribery Involving DJ Tunez and Terry Apala
-
Headline5 days ago
BREAKING: Eid-el-Fitr Confirmed As Shawwal Moon Sighted
-
Headline1 week ago
Plateau State Secures 6,300 Tons of Fertilizer for 2025 Farmers