Below is the Npower news for Thursday, 30th July 2020…
Transitioned Npower beneficiaries on Wednesday made new demand while on a ‘Thank You Rally’ to Aso Rock, Nigeria’s Presidential Villa.
The transitioned Npower beneficiaries appreciated President Muhammadu Buhari for the success of the N-Power scheme and other Social Intervention Programmes introduced by his administration.
Closing date for Npower Batch C registration has been set by the Federal Government. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that before now, the online Npower application process, which began on Friday, June 26, 2020, was to have ended Sunday, July 26, 2020.
However, the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari extended the application by two weeks.
Angry Npower beneficiaries protested in Abuja, on Thursday. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the sad beneficiaries of the Federal government empowerment programme (N-Power) protested over their disengagement from the programme and unsettled stipends
The Federal Government has revealed why Npower beneficiaries have not been paid. The Federal Government has revealed why over 14000 Npower beneficiaries are yet to receive stipends. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development said some of of the Npower beneficiaries were not paid their stipends because the payment platform already recognised their accounts
The senate President, Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan has intervened on behalf of Federal government a peaceful protest staged by Npower benefiiaries. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the Npower beneficiaries set a peaceful protest over the news of disengagement by the Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farooq in charge of Npower without “enhancement scheme” as earlier promised.
The Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, says registration for Npower Batch C recruitment is still on.
Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the update issued by the Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, is coming after Npower portal for 2020 Batch C intakes opened at exactly 11: 45 pm on Friday, 26th June 2020, few hours after some applicants had already registered for the scheme as against the social intervention scheme’s directive.
N-Power has cleared the air on retaining Batch B Npower Beneficiaries. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, has debunked the news of retaining Batch B Npower beneficiaries.
Ebonyi State Commissioner for Human Capital Development and Monitoring and Focal Person, Social Investment Programmes, Mrs Ann Aligwe has confirmed that the state is targeting about 500,000 people in the ongoing Npower registration.
Npower Batch A and B Npower beneficiaries have been assured of a successful transition. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq said she and her team were working to ensure a successful transition for the Npower beneficiaries.
When giving the update the Minister wrote on Twitter: “My team and I continue to interface with stakeholders to ensure a successful transition for the @npower_ng. It has been 16 days since the portal opened and we have received 4.48 million applications to date.”
N-Power has given an update on Npower recruitment 2020 for Batch C. Onyxnews Nigeria reports that the update given by the Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power, comes after Npower portal for 2020 Batch C opened at exactly 11:45 pm on Friday, 26th June 2020, few hours after some applicants had already registered for the programme as against the order of the social intervention scheme.
11. N-power issues update on Npower assessment schedule
N-Power has given an update on the reported Npower Assessment Schedule.
Onyxnews Nigeria had reported that N-Power has denied the purported Npower Assessment Schedule spreading on different social media platforms, saying the information is fake.
Onyxnews Nigeria had reported that Batch A beneficiaries of the Federal Government social intervention scheme, N-Power have been given a reason to be happy. Even with their recent exit from the scheme, Npower has promised to pay their salaries.
This is as a result of the scheme administration confirming that the affected beneficiaries will get their June stipends.
NPower has gone emotional over reported anxiety batch A and B Volunteers would experience after their transition.
A Twitter user has queried NPower and requested that Federal Government should absorb the outgoing Batch A and B Volunteers.
“Npower it is not fair to disengage or send 500,000 youths back to the street. Where do u want them to start from? If Nigeria govt can’t employ her youths, which country do u think will welcome them? If FG can’t absorb Npower into d system, that means d aim of d program has not b met,” the user complained in the tweet.
The Federal Government has given an update on Npower recruitment 2020. Onyxnews Nigeria has reported that the Federal Government had said over three million applications have been received so far from candidates seeking enrollment in the N-Power Batch C 2020 recruitment Programme.
Npower past questions and answers for batch C recruitment 2020 has emerged. Onyxnews Nigeria had reported earlier that the Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
The People’s Parliament, a pro-democracy group has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari and the Minster of Humanitatian Affairs, Social Development and Disaster Management, Sadiya Umar-Farouk to increase the Batch C, N-Power enrollment from 500,000 to 2M to take more unemployed Nigerians.
Npower registration has taken a new turn with the Federal Government social intervention scheme stated that Npower applicants may be disqualified.
The scheme pointed out that two applicants cannot use the same email address for registration, saying that its one email address per applicant. The scheme warned that applicants should not use multiple email addresses to register, stressing that it is an automatic disqualification.
The Federal Government has finally broken silence on the reported hacking of Npower portal.
Onyxnews Nigeria had reported that Federal Government of Nigeria has debunked rumours in the media that the Npower portal had been hacked and details of applicants’ were compromised.
Npower has sent a serious warning to applicants over the ongoing Npower recruitment.
Onyxnews Nigeria reports that Npower has sent a warning message to all intending applicants urging them to avoid any form of payment while registering for the programme recruitment.
Npower program duration has changed, Onyxnews Nigeria had reported that Npower Program duration has been changed from two (2) years service period to twelve (12) months and six (6) months.
21. Npower advises applicants on Npower registration
Npower has advised applicants on Npower registration 2020. The Federal Government empowerment scheme, Npower, has restated that only unemployed Nigerians should apply on the portal.
5 simple steps to register for Npower Batch C recruitment. This reliable online news platform had reported earlier that the Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
Npower Portal has officially opened for Npower registration. The Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
That is the Npower news for today, check back tomorrow for more Npower news.
BREAKING: New Update Surfaced On Ministerial Nominee After Slumping At Screening
BREAKING: 2030 World Cup To Hold Across Six Countries
BREAKING: Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted Over Mohbad’s Death
Check Out Tinubu Three Newly Ministerial Nominees
BREAKING: Naira Marley Arrested Over Singer Mohbad’s Death
BREAKING: President Again Sacks Central Bank Governor, Announces Replacement
DSS Arrests 23-Year-Old Lady Threatening Suicide Bombing
BREAKING: One Dies As Pastor Eneche’s Church, Dunamis Collapses
My Husband Is Not A Magician – Remi Tinubu
‘Cardi B Planted In Music Industry To Replace Nicki Minaj’ – Kanye West
Entertainment1 week ago
Prophet Vows To Wake Late Mohbad, Demands His Body
Entertainment1 week ago
Mohbad Cause of Death: The Truth is Out
Entertainment1 week ago
Mohbad: I’m Returning To Nigeria To Clear My Name – Naira Marley
Headline1 week ago
BREAKING: Supreme Court On Fire (Video)
Entertainment6 days ago
Actress Tonto Dikeh And Iyabo Ojo Shop For Casket For Late Mohbad (Video)
Entertainment3 days ago
BBNaija All Stars: Ilebaye Emerges Winner Of Big Brother Naija All Stars Reality Show
Entertainment6 days ago
Mohbad Death: Sam Larry Arrested, Now In Police Custody
Headline5 days ago
Tinubu’s Minister Poisoned, Hospitalised In Abuja
Entertainment4 days ago
Why I Asked Simi To Sleep With Me Before Collaboration – Brymo
Crime5 days ago
Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Army Major-General